A Guide on Types of Eyeliners and How to Perfectly Apply Them
If you have been doing to make up for a while, you have most likely come across this Guide on Types of Eyeliners and How to Perfectly Apply Them. There are so many wonderful things that can be achieved by using the right type of eyeliner for your skin tone and your personal preferences.
some tips that you will want to keep in mind when choosing eyeliner:
- *The color of eyeliner should be chosen according to the skin tone of the face. Most experts will agree that a lighter colored liner works best with people with fair skin while a darker liner will work best with those people who have dark skin. For a contrast that is even more dramatic, try a brown liner. The rule of thumb here is that lighter colors will make the eyes appear larger and darker colors will make them appear smaller.
- *If you are using a brand new eyeliner, dab it on first to make sure that you are comfortable applying it and that you do not accidentally stain your eyelids. You can also use it as a base before applying concealer. Test it out for a few weeks before actually using it every day. Also, if you change your eye makeup frequently, or if you wear contacts, you should change your eyeliner frequently also. This helps to prevent dryness of the eyelids.
- *The thickness of eyeliner is a matter of personal preference. Some people prefer a very thin line and others prefer thicker lines. The thickness of the liner depends on the amount of shadow that you choose to apply. Again, it depends on the amount of natural light that you get in your bedroom each day.
- *The color of eyeliner is entirely up to you. For example, if you choose a pinkish color then this does not mean that all pink is the same. Just keep in mind that lighter colors will appear less noticeable under makeup and may stand out more when worn alone. If you do use a dark color such as a black eyeliner, make sure that your skin tone matches it. This will help you blend properly and will make you look much better than if you were to match your eyeliner to your entire skin color.
- *The final factor to consider is whether you should apply your eyeliner with a sponge or your fingers. Most people tend to apply their own type of eyeliner by applying it from above the eye and drawing it along the crease of the brow bone. If you have very sensitive skin this may not be the best option for you. A sponge may be a better option for you if you are trying to get the perfect application every single time. If you are one of those “I can do this” people then go ahead and use your fingers, but the rule of thumb when applying any type of eyeliner is to make sure you only use a small amount at a time.
- *The texture of your eye is something else to consider. Some people like the feel of a pencil eyeliner while others like to use a brush. Again, what you choose is totally up to you. But remember that each type of liner has its own purpose and should be applied accordingly. If you want to create a smoky eye effect then you would use black eyeliner. However, if you are looking to create a softer effect then use a pencil.
NEXT TIME DO THIS
The next time you are learning about how to apply eyeliner then you should learn from the guide on types of Eyeliners and how to perfectly apply them. By using the proper type of eyeliner, you will have more success applying it to your skin.