It all depends on the role you have in the wedding, of course. However, if you are invited, the dress will always be the right choice.
To decide on the ideal look at a wedding, it all depends first on what role you have in it. Indeed, if you are a bridesmaid, godmother or the bride, of course! In this article you will find some tips on how to choose an ideal look for a wedding if you are invited. Don’t miss them!
General lines for an ideal look
Table of Contents
Choosing an ideal wedding look is not easy. In addition, certain factors intervene to take into account and which are extremely important. For example, you won’t choose the same outfit if the wedding is in the fall as if it is in the summer, right?
Let’s start with some tips for an ideal look , and then let’s make a few points about the time of year.
The garment? Dress!
Perhaps you are one of those who hates dresses and skirts and you feel comfortable only with pants. However, it is a special day, an extraordinary and different day in which everyone wears their best clothes.
Therefore, the dress is the essential garment for a guest . Even if you go for a pantsuit with a jacket, we insist that a jacket suit with a skirt is better. It’s only one day!
On the other hand, the skirt of the dress can be short for celebrations during the day. However, for events at night the ideal look for a wedding is length.
Not a disguise
Indeed, it is a marked day in which your style will not be the usual one. However, that does not mean that you do not have to feel comfortable with your outfit. The goal is also to enjoy the day and, therefore, choosing an elegant dress should not be at odds with making you feel comfortable .
The advice, therefore, is to avoid clothes with too low necklines that make you feel uncomfortable or too short skirts. Similarly, avoid overly tight dresses that do not allow you to enjoy the party and banquet .
Printed or single color?
Definitely, one-color dresses shine for their elegance and are part of an ideal look for a wedding. Even fuchsia is an interesting option. Of course, forget about white, it is the color of the bride .
On the other hand, you should bear in mind that there are certain restrictions in relation to other colors. For example, about the color black there is always controversy . Indeed, it is the color of mourning, and in this sense, it seems inappropriate for a wedding. However, it is also the king of elegance.
In addition, some grooms have colors “reserved” for bridesmaids or godmother , so it would be important to talk to the couple to know what you should not wear colored.
However, you should keep in mind that prints are not totally prohibited. Therefore, you can decide on a classic flower print, or choose another type of fashion print.
Accessories are essential, and will make a difference , especially if you have decided on a single color dress. Indeed, they will complement and enhance your dress.
Let’s see some tips:
- Regarding shoes, remember that heels reign at weddings. However, you should also remember that it is a celebration, so do not spend choosing too high heels or shoes that will not be comfortable. You have to enjoy!
- Opt for a mini bag. You do not have to carry everything, just the basics in a mini bag to match your dress.
- The same goes for jewelry. It is better to choose them of minimalist type and to avoid the too bulky ones.
- If the wedding is going to be in the church, opt for a shawl to cover your shoulders . In addition, it can also be ideal during the banquet.
Free choice texture
Indeed, there are no restrictions: satin, silk, velvet, even lace. The choice of the texture of your dress or suit is completely free.
Wedding in autumn or winter
The only problem with weddings in cold seasons is that there will be more garments to incorporate into our look . The goal, now, is to look warm but at the same time elegant. For this reason, take note of these two tips:
- Decide on some gloves. Long, velvety gloves can make all the difference and give you extraordinary elegance.
- Pick an elegant and glamorous coat , but don’t go overboard.
- It is the ideal time to decide on velvet , do not hesitate.
- Of course, check the weather forecast . Perhaps the day will not be as cold as it seems.
There is one last tip to give you, and that is natural beauty. Don’t forget that the best way to be radiant is to be yourself, and enjoy yourself. Long live the bride and groom!