Do you want to accelerate hair growth? So, try these herbal remedies that will allow you to achieve this.
Many people seek to accelerate hair growth , which, as we know, depending on the state of the hair, can be more or less.
This serves different reasons. Thus, if our hair tends to split or is curly, we will experience much less growth. Also, you must always take into account certain conditions that can cause this process to slow down.
Scalp problems like seborrheic dermatitis or psoriasis can cause our hair to fall out too much . This undoubtedly affects their growth. Next, we will see some options to accelerate hair growth, in addition to cleaning it and taking care of our scalp.
Herbal remedies to accelerate hair growth
Aloe or Aloe vera
Aloe is better known as Aloe vera . A plant that we possibly have in our house and that we can usefully use to accelerate hair growth. However, for it to work, we must apply this herbal remedy daily.
This remedy is especially recommended for those who suffer from alopecia areata . It is characterized by hair loss in a localized area, leaving noticeable gaps without any symptoms. However, in cases of other types of alopecia, this herbal remedy will also have its benefits.
- We will take an Aloe vera or aloe leaf and we will cut it in half.
- We will apply the leaf directly to the scalp , spreading the gel throughout the area.
- Also, we can remove the gel with a spoon and put it in a bottle to apply it later.
- We will perform a gentle massage and let it act for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- We must do this every day to see its effects.
Rosemary against the fall
Another way to speed up hair growth is to prevent hair from falling out . Although it is necessary to check if we are suffering stress, anxiety or other types of problems for this herbal remedy to have effect. With this, we can help the hair to stop falling and start to see how it grows.
- Add it to the shampoo : we prepare an infusion of rosemary and add a cup to our usual shampoo . Over the days, it will begin to act, in addition to allowing us to enjoy silkier and revitalized hair.
- Spray it on the scalp : we add the rosemary infusion to a sprayer and apply it to the hair before washing it. We leave it to act for a few minutes before removing it in the shower.
- Hair lotion : you can apply the infusion directly to the scalp with a gentle massage to stimulate hair growth. You can do it after the shower and then dry in the usual way.
Thyme to promote growth
Thyme has properties that promote the healing of the scalp, in the event that we suffer any affection on its growth and favor its fall. This is due to its antifungal properties . However, in what way can we use this infusion to promote hair growth?
We can follow the same application mode that we use for the infusion of rosemary . Also, this herbal remedy will not only prevent hair loss, it will improve alopecia by stimulating the circulation of the scalp. Also, it will strengthen the hair allowing it not to fall out as often.
Other factors …
These herbal remedies are useful when we suffer a heavy fall of hair or in times when this fall is more pronounced, such as in autumn. However, we should not be alarmed because hair strands always fall out . Hair regenerates and it is normal to lose up to 150 hairs a day.
If we go many days without washing our hair, it will also be normal for more hair to fall out . This especially happens to women with curly hair . Loose hair stays tangled in the hair until the next time we wash or comb our hair.
We encourage you to try these remedies to enjoy healthier hair and promote its growth . But if you suffer from alopecia or have a condition on the scalp, do not hesitate to go to a specialist. Discuss supplemental treatment with these remedies so they don’t interfere with your options.