To stimulate circulation and promote the elimination of toxins, we must brush our hair daily, from the roots to the ends, and massage our scalp.
Hair loss is considered a problem from an aesthetic point of view. Most people who suffer it, or have suffered it, seek a treatment to regenerate hair , since healthy and abundant hair is synonymous with beauty and health.
Although, currently there are different treatments to regenerate it after the fall, it is not necessary to invest large sums of money to regain its beauty and abundance.
If you want to show off a healthy and regenerated mane in just 10 days, don’t miss the following key tips to help restore and strengthen it.
Foods you must consume to regenerate hair
During the 10 days of treatment it is key to increase the consumption of foods rich in iron, proteins, vitamins, minerals and omega-3 fatty acids . These nutrients provide great benefits to the hair and prevent it from falling out.
The daily diet during this treatment should include:
- 10 servings of vegetables.
- 2 to 4 servings of fruit.
- 4-5 total servings of beans and dairy products or 2-3 servings of lean meat.
- Protein, such as eggs, fish, nuts, avocados, and seeds.
Include all the nutrients in your menu, without repeating the same thing every day. Well, studies show that a poor diet affects hair.
Stimulate hair leather
The stimulation of the scalp is also key to regenerate hair and enhance its growth.
- Use a soft brush to stimulate your scalp every morning and night. Get about 50 brushes, with uniform movements from the roots to the ends of the hair.
- Use your fingers to massage your scalp to stimulate circulation and promote the elimination of accumulated toxins. This massage can be done alone, or use an oil such as olive or coconut oil.
Cut the ends of your hair
If you notice that your hair looks dull, lifeless and parched, you may want to consider cutting at least the ends.
- When you cut the hair, you promote its oxygenation and this helps stimulate its healthy growth.
- If you do not think it is necessary to cut the tips, choose to regenerate them with an essential oil or a natural product . Coconut, almond and olive oil are good allies to seal split ends.
A few minutes a day of meditation can make a difference in your life, your health and your beauty.
- Meditation helps you reduce stress and thereby slows down tension. Your hair will look healthy and strong.
- To meditate find a quiet and distraction-free spot, sit cross-legged and close your eyes, concentrating on your breathing. Free your thoughts and give way to reflection.
This natural shake is popularly believed to work as a great support to regenerate hair naturally and stimulate growth.
- ½ glass of plain yogurt.
- 2 tablespoons of wheat germ.
- Mix both ingredients in a blender.
- Once mixed, the smoothie is ready to drink.
As a result, you will provide your hair and body with nutrients like protein, vitamins and minerals.
You should avoid
To get good results with these treatments you should avoid eating unhealthy foods and the use of heat tools such as dryers and irons. Also, direct exposure to the sun for a long time, the use of chemicals such as dyes and the use of aggressive hair products, will also affect it.
This natural treatment helps to regenerate the hair to stop the fall and stimulate its growth . Its effectiveness is mainly due to its three key ingredients, which are: licorice , burdock root and dandelion , which provide important benefits to the hair.
- 4 ounces (120 ml) of water.
- A piece of licorice root.
- A fragment of burdock root.
- A piece of dandelion root.
What should you do?
- First, add the licorice in a glass and fill it halfway with water.
- Next, grind the dandelion root and burdock root in a mortar and pestle until a fine paste is formed.
- Mix the resulting paste with the licorice water and apply it all over the scalp.
- The idea is to leave this treatment on the hair for 24 hours, so that all the nutrients adhere to your scalp.
- Finally, rinse it off and repeat this treatment twice a week.