For most of us, the last year has changed our wardrobes significantly. While many of us used to thrive on our daily outfits and accessories – now we spend more time in athleisure than ever. But this summer, things are starting to change. Society is reopening and people are starting to enjoy travel and activities again.
That means it’s time to pull out those favorite jeans and rock the looks and styles you’ve been craving during the pandemic. Read on to learn more about what to wear with women’s jeans this summer that will take your style to new heights.
What to Wear with Your Favorite Jeans This Summer
New trends are emerging, and some have returned, this summer. As you get back into the swing of society, try pairing your favorite jeans with these hot trends:
- Tie-dye: Tie-dye is a trend that never seems out of style. Right now, tie-dye shirts and jeans or jean shorts are hot, hot, hot.
- Graphic tees: Graphic t-shirts are a major trend right now. From classic designs and music shirts to voter merch and statement tees – you can’t go wrong with a graphic t-shirt and a great pair of jeans.
- White button down: A white button down shirt over denim jeans is a classic look that can be styled for casual or more dressy occasions or events.
- Bolero jackets or sweaters: A bolero jacket or sweater is a great way to accessorize your look. It is an item that will easily transition into cooler weather, and it looks great with darker wash jeans.
- Leather top: Leather and denim have always been a hot pair. But now, leather tops with jeans are the ideal way to combine them. Pair a flouncy leather blouse with some skinny jeans, or a tighter leather top with bell bottoms. Choose your accessories carefully to complete your look and avoid the motorcycle gang cliché.
- Black on black: There is almost nothing more sleek than black-on-black outfits. Pair black denim jeans with a black tank and a black blazer and you have one hot outfit on your hands. Add pops of color with your jewelry and accessories if you want to amp it up. Or stick with black accessories for a more sleek look.
- Sweater vest: Sweater vests are back in style, and fall is just around the corner. Try pairing a colorful sweater vest with your favorite jeans for a comfortable and cozy look.
- Shacket: A shacket is a mix of a shirt and a jacket. They are usually flannel and the fabric is thicker or lined to be more like a jacket. The style is insanely popular, and is perfect for layering during any season.
- Cardigan: The cardigan is one of those versatile wardrobe staples that every woman needs. Pair your favorite jeans with a furry oversized cardigan for a cozy fall look. Or, pair jeans with a more dressy cardigan and heels for a transitional work-to-evening look.
- Corset: Wearing undergarments outside your clothes is a sexy way to show off your style. A corset over your favorite t-shirt and jeans is a great way to pull this trend off.
No matter where the summer takes you, now your favorite jeans can get you there in style! Remember that you can personalize and customize any trend or fashion idea to match your style and flair.